Friday, May 20, 2011

365 DAYS!


One year!  It feels incredibly awesome to know that I have dedicated myself to one whole year with P90X and Beachbody!  I know now that I can never go back to the way I used to be.   I had no drive for anything more in my life then waking up, going to work, and coming home to sit on the couch and watch movies.  It is amazing the change in lifestyle that can come from just Pushing Play every day!  I went from drinking two energy drinks a day just to have the energy to sit at my desk job.
Guiding my Wife and Father up the Middle Teton
    Now I enjoy running at lunch, getting the natural energy from eating right, energy from working out to P90X, starting a local fit club called Team Dynasty 208 Fit Club , playing with my kids, hiking incredible mountains, and having the feeling of knowing I'm healthy and setting an example for others! 
My wife and I/Grand Teton
    I hope that anyone who sees my pictures and posts find that little light and decide to commit to a program and eating right.  Even if they never actually contact me for help I am happy to have made the influence in their lives! 
Being a coach to most of you drives me to be a better person and a better leader.  Keep bringing it!

Make sure to join my team and make me your coach so that I get credit for helping you on your journey!  Get P90X by clicking the picture to the right and have me coach you through the whole program from start to finish!
My Coach Website




2 comments:

Rockurbikini said...

Yay Scottie! Congrats on your achievements so far :-)

Unknown said...

One year and so many changes! You are truly inspiring and it's a pleasure to call you my Coach and my friend! Team Dynasty 208 Fit Club is going to ROCK!